|Bi Drum Watertube Boiler|
|45 barg/ 450oC|
|Drums: SA 299-CC2364|
Waterwalls: SA 210 A1
|H: 16.4 m x W: 12.7 m x 13.1m|
@ 370 tonnes
NEM is a european leader in custom designed Steam Generating Equipment, securing projects with many high profile clients who demand high standards of manufacturing for their facilities. BIB fulfills these requirements for NEM on a regular basis by offering best-in-class boiler manufacturing at very globally competitive rates. This project required the complete manufacturing and full assembly of a large cross-drum flow industrial boiler in strict compliance with the ASME Section 1 code under tight schedule constraints. Key to the project was BIB’s capability to fully assembly the 370 tonne boiler at VPE’s Sattahip port-side facilities, thus minimizing costly site erection activities in the KSA. In only 8 months after the receipt of material the boiler was enroute to the KSA., having met all the expectations of the client.
BIB Scope: Design AND Erection
- Pressure Parts
- Detail Shop Drawings
- Code Stamp
- Export Packaging
- Fabrication Parts
- Full Assembly
- Inland Freight
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- 8 months from Award to Shipment including full portside assembly using VPE facilities
- Full Assembly of this very large Industrial Boiler offers several Client benefits including a reduced site installation schedule and a greatly lessened demand on skilled welders for remote or labor-resource challenged jobsites.
- This boiler was fully manufactured, tested and stamped in accordance with Section 1 of the ASME Boiler & Pressure Vessel Code, satisfying this specific End User requirement.
- BIB’s Manufacturing & Quality processes can accommodate unique client requirements. For this project, the materials had been pre-ordered by the client to improve schedule
- Holes to within strict tolerances of +0.05 / -0 mm to enable a smooth assemby and successful hydrotest